The 2002 Chevrolet Corvette is a two-door sports car that was available in coupe and convertible body styles. It was the 48th iteration of the Corvette model and was known for its powerful engine, agile handling, and comfortable interior.
Engine: The 2002 Corvette is powered by a 5.7-liter LS1 V8 engine that generated 350 horsepower and 375 lb-ft of torque.
Transmission: Buyers could choose between a six-speed manual or a four-speed automatic transmission. This example is optioned with the sought-after 6-speed manual.
Performance: With its powerful engine and lightweight design, the 2002 Corvette was capable of accelerating from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds and had a top speed of 170 mph.
Interior: The interior of the 2002 Corvette was well-appointed and featured leather upholstery, power windows and locks, climate control, and a premium sound system.
Exterior: The 2002 Corvette had a sleek and aerodynamic design, with features such as a rounded hood, a sloping windshield, and a rounded tail.
Overall, the 2002 Chevrolet Corvette was a popular sports car that was well-received for its powerful performance and high-quality interior.
From the owner:
- Highly-desired 6-speed manual transmission along with the factory-installed selective ride control
- Conversion to HID lights, no halogen, much better visibility
- Replaced common issue with backlights with LED on dash/control panel
- Heads up display works as it should
- New Interstate battery & alternator
- All power windows & power locks work as they should
- Keyless entry with 2 sets of keys. Interior – no rips or tears. Can’t tell it’s 21 years old
- Convertible top is pristine no rips or tears
- Car starts, idles, and shifts strong
- Fresh oil change with fully-synthetic Mobil1
- No modifications to engine, transmission, or exhaust
- Great for the purist or ready for some tasteful modifications
- Clean title – no wrecks.