The MINI Cooper SE is a fully electric hatchback that offers much of the same fun driving dynamics and unique styling as the internal combustion model, but without the gasoline requirements and maintenance costs. Introduced in 2020, the SE is the best selling single model in the MINI lineup, and finding a new one often requires a significant wait. This 2022 Model was purchased by TFL in 2021, before being bought by its current owner (Tommy from TFL) in 2022. It is finished in Island Blue with the unusual multitone roof that blends three unique colors across the roofline, all via paint! Other features include:
- Electric motor: The Mini Cooper SE is powered by an electric motor that delivers 181 horsepower and 199 lb-ft of torque. It accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in just 6.9 seconds (according to MINI).
- Battery: The car is equipped with a 32.6 kWh battery pack that gives it an EPA estimated range of up to 114 miles on a single charge. Real world range may vary but under summer conditions 120 miles plus is possible.
- Charging: The Mini Cooper SE can be charged with a Level 2 charger (which takes about 4 hours) or a Level 3 fast charger (which can charge the battery to 80% in just 35 minutes).
- Design: The Mini Cooper SE has the same iconic design as the gas-powered Mini Cooper, with a few subtle differences, such as the yellow accents and the “Electric” badge. This car also features the rare ghost stripes on the hood, and down the side of the vehicle.
- Interior: The car has a sporty interior with comfortable seats, a 8.8-inch infotainment system, and a digital instrument cluster.
- Safety: The Mini Cooper SE comes with a variety of safety features, including automatic emergency braking, forward collision warning, 6 airbags, and a full suit of skid prevention technology
- Technology: This MINI is well equipped with navigation, phone connectivity including wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and a Harmon Kardon premium sound system. It also features app connectivity that allows the user to precondition the cabin heat, lock and unlock the doors, and other comfort features all from a smartphone.
- Comfort: Heated front seats, heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, dual zone automatic climate control, two pane panoramic sunroof, passive remote keyless entry. The MSRP on this example was over $37,000.
The condition of this MINI is excellent. The paint presents extremely well and the interior is in great shape. It has never been in an accident. Known flaws include slight scratches on the rear bumper and a small dent (dime sized) near the charging flap. The powertrain, battery, and suspension are all in excellent condition. The car drives extremely well and needs nothing to be enjoyed.
This MINI is being sold with a clean, Colorado title, two keys, and two sets of wheels (the original wheels and summer tires, and a second set of all-weather tires, both in great condition).